About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Dec 9, 2012

Janah + Duane + Leo

Lots of photos comin' at ya!!

I can't believe it's been 7 MONTHS since I've last photographed this family. Leo was my first newborn session and he was even more amazing this time around.  He has the most amazing rolls I think I've ever seen on a baby!

This session was so fun to do. We started off with some updated family shots outdoors followed by holiday shots for Leo's first Christmas and the Christmas card! What a wonderful time of year :)

That smile and giggles he has is just infectious and I am so lucky to have these people in my life. Being around these three you can't help but feel anything but happiness.  Janah and Duane, thank you for trusting me to document this journey in your life :) Love you all to the moon and back!



The Esquivel boys :)


Remember a similar photo from the maternity session?? :) Time sure-does-fly.


THOSE CHEEKS!!


Leooooo!


There's something about Christmas lights that just makes you feel all warm & bright inside.


Ugh Leo you are too stinkin' cute!


Best Christmas gift Janah and Duane could ask for.


Pure happiness.


Money. Shot. Seriously… are you kidding me with those cheeks?!


Investigating the bright things.


I'm kind of in love with this photo. Santa's little helper :)


You guys rock. FUH-Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment