About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Dec 4, 2012

Jason + Stacie + Clara

I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing this amazing family. I know Stacie through work and she nothing short of awesome. Her husband Jason, a 1st grade teacher (can I get a collective "awwwww") is a wonderful father to Clara. Speaking of Clara, this girl has got some personality! Not shy-at-all. She is a gem and a half. She just wanted to play the whole time during the session and I can't say I blame her- we were taking pictures in her playroom after all :) It was a little tough for her to pose for the camera so what did we do? Took a bunch of candids! Here are a few family pictures for Clara turning 2 and some lovely holiday family photos. Enjoy!


I love how blissfully unaware children are of what is going on around them :)


Clara's 2!!


This is what I like to call a money shot. Love the light, love the innocence, love the softness...


Stacie & Jason :)


This little girl is lucky to have a wonderful mother like you, Stacie. 


....and for the Christmas card! Merry Christmas friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment