About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Aug 11, 2013

Lindsey + Cameron…Engaged!

I've been so excited to blog this session! I got the amazing honor to fly down to Houston, TX to photograph my first engagement session. Holy moly was that amazing! Lindsey and Cameron are such amazing people. They have been through a lot as a young couple, with Cameron serving in Afghanistan. But, they prevailed and came out stronger than ever. And that my friends, is L-O-V-E.

They are so fun and wonderful to be around that they made this session a breeze! Which is what we really needed considering it was 95 degrees down there! Whew was it a scorcher! But we made it work, and I got to see my first two-step line dance ever! (Is that what it's called? You know what I mean). Thank you, Lindsey and Cameron, for giving me the honor of capturing this important moment in your life! And Cameron, on behalf of... pretty much everyone… thank you for your services in the Army! Love you both and I am so blessed to call you family :)



Bling bling! Look at that rock!



I love how much you love each other.


Lindsey & Cameron. Him & Her. You & I.







Um hello gorgeous eyes!


…because who doesn't love a fun, jumping picture?!


Houston has some great parks! Loved the locations picked.



America! Sporting the flag in honor of Cameron's service to our country. You rock, Cam. Thank you for your services and bravery!


Cowboy boots and trucks! Definitely in Texas!




You two are cute :)


Handsome man there.


The family all together! Introducing Bella & Daisy :)


Love you two & I can't wait to celebrate with you in April!!


No comments:

Post a Comment