About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Jul 2, 2013

Williams & Light Kids!

I had so much fun with this session! These are some of the cutest kiddies around, and they just happened to be my little cousins! With surprisingly very little melt downs (maybe that was due to the treat they were promised if they were good for the session) we were able to get some great shots. Since they don't live in Ohio I don't get to see these young chaps grow up day to day, so being with them for even this short amount of time is time that I cherish very much. Clay who is 10 now was only a young 5 years old when I lived with them in 2008 for a summer internship- time is really flying by way too fast! Enjoy it while you can people, tomorrow will be here before you know it! Thank you Jen, Curt, Amy & Marty for asking me to capture this age. These kids are a joy to be around and I can't for the next time we are all together again! I think it's time I book another trip down to NC :)

Side note: That red hair is alllllll natural baby!! :)

Everybody scream!!


How stink'n adorable is this? I mean really??


Three girls!


Siblings! Just look at those faces!


Big sister love!


That face will just melt your heart


The boys…aka...Cutest gingers EVER


Love this… can't get over the cuteness


These two were cracking me up. I mean look at those faces and that red hair!


OMGosh, those blue eyes with that hair. Will is going to be breaking some hearts when he gets older!


Bear hugs for Grandma!


Big sister teaching little sister… Love. It. 


No comments:

Post a Comment