About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Apr 15, 2013

Evelyn + Family

This past weekend I got to photograph an amazing family for the second time! I work with Stacie who just had her 2nd baby, Evelyn, aka…Lil E :) Stacie and her husband Jason are incredibly kind people and I feel honored that they invited me into their home to photograph this joyous moment in their lives. Stacie, Jason and Clara, congratulations on your new, beautiful & healthy baby girl!!

Precious Evelyn.


Man this kid is lucky to have such an amazing mother like you, Stacie!


Clara is such a GREAT big sis!



There's just something about a new baby in her/his father's arms. Comfort. Safety.


You can always tell a good father when you see one. I say again, this kid is a lucky one!


The love and compassion is so evident.


A mother's joy around her new born is so pure and raw.


Beautiful girls :)


Capturing some alone time between a mother and her newborn is my absolute favorite moment to capture. It's natural, it's not posed, it's just real.


Family of 4! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment