About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Dec 10, 2012

Ryan + Gina + Jase + Misha + Rowan

The Salin's everyone!

These kids could not be any cuter and Ryan and Gina could not be nicer. This was a fantastic family to shoot. 

I feel like I should explain why this was so fun. See, Gina is Janah's sister. So on that day, we did a wholeeeee lot of shooting. We included the grandparents, and with all the kids there was definitely lots of giggling going on and maybeeeeee some acting like a monkey to get the kids to smile (not naming any names….. Gina…..) ;) Jase and Misha were amazing- all I had to do was promise to take some of Jase by himself so he would smile… and of course, I happily obliged. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

This is definitely one good looking family.


Proud Mama.


Proud papa.


You two are beautiful.



I was SO excited about doing this picture. I tackled sewing for the first time ever… everrrrr. And I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. With some help from wonderful friends we were able to make these cute props for the shot! I mean seriously, how cute they? 
Rowan is killing me with his cuteness, for reals.


The Salin family! :)


Jase's self portrait!


Here's Misha!


And last, but certainly not least…. Rowan!


We had to improvise to get Rowan to smile…why not throw him in the air?


I think this is my favorite. Rowan was beating to his own drum all day, the kids would run to Gina and Ryan and he'd run the opposite way… He's a little rebel :)
I love the love this family has for each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment