About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Sep 24, 2012

Introducing: Baby Anna

I am so excited to share these photos! I used to work with Susan at my old company in Chicago and was so happy when she asked me to take her newborn photos! Her and her husband just had their first child, Anna a few weeks ago and isn't she the cutest?! She was a week old when we took these (just about 4 weeks old now) and I couldn't believe how well she did. Slept through basically the whole session :) Thank you, Susan for letting me be apart of this wonderful experience!!


Sweet baby Anna :)



"A" for Anna!



Nothing like a father-daugther moment :)




Susan, you are an amazing mother! 




This is one lucky baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! Great work Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking such amazing pictures, Kelly! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete