About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Jan 2, 2012

Family!!

More of my amazing family. Whether it be decorating cookies on Christmas Eve at home or spending Christmas with all the extended family, Christmas is just the happiest time to realize all the wonderful things that have been given to you in life. I feel so blessed to have been given the family that I have. Everyone is so special in their own way and being able to photograph my family is one of the best things I feel like I can do. They just fuel my passion and make me love photography even more. Oh yeah, and that's me with my beautiful God-daughter :) She's the best.


1 comment:

  1. Kel, looked through all your pictures again, you are super talented! I still can't believe you took a lot of those pictures, they look professionally done!

    ReplyDelete