About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Nov 25, 2011

Jake!

Introducing, Jake! How cute is he?? I was fortunate enough to be able to snap some shots of my cousins and their little one. This was my first "real" session with people. Before this I was mainly taking pictures of just objects or life around Chicago. Photographing my family really made me realize how much I love this hobby and really hope to keep pursuing it. Jake was a joy to photograph. He was full of energy running around (made it a little difficult to get a whole family picture though!) and was excited just to be outside playing. The weather was perfect for this session too. These days remind me why Fall is my favorite time of year! Crisp air, cool temperatures, and falling leaves... love it! There might be another picture of Jake coming....he is just too cute to only pick one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment