About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Oct 10, 2011

Sunrise at Belmont Harbor

There were many mornings this past summer that I was up before work running or taking a walk along the lake. Almost every morning the sunrise was so amazing and I just wish I had my camera at those moments. So the idea to get up in the morning and make it down to the lake before sunrise was pretty much a no brainer. This picture was taken right at Belmont Harbor (for all you Chi-town folks). It was so peaceful to look out into the calm water and hear only the birds chirping. At that time in the morning there aren't many people or cars out and it really makes for some great alone time away from the busy city. I will post a few more pictures from this session... Aren't the colors great?

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture Kelly! The contrast of the darker clouds with the lighter sky & sunshine peeking in is perfect.

    ReplyDelete