About Me

Here I am! Nice to meet you.

Blog Archive

Oct 7, 2011

First post


Hello! Welcome to my first blog post. I am very excited to be sharing my passion with you all. In a perfect world, I would be a photographer. I love it, it's that simple. There are so many things that intrigue me about this form of art. I love being able to express myself through pictures, turning nothing into something, making people look good, or even just capturing life's beauties. This blog is an outlet for me. I want to share my photos with you. I would love opinions on what I can do better or any suggestions of photos you'd like to see. I've posted this first picture. It's the Bean here in Chicago where I live. This has become one of my favorite photos that I have taken. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment